Keeping our Community Healthy
The health and wellbeing of our staff, volunteers, members, and the community remain the Y’s number one priority.
We have a COVID Safety Plan and Policies in place to ensure we are following the recommendations of the Provincial authorities and any restrictions that have been put in place, and we continue to monitor the situation closely.
Updated April 6, 2022
Starting April 8th, proof of vaccination will no longer be required for the public to enter our facilities.
- Pools, waterparks, hot tubs, steam rooms, and saunas are open at H2O Adventure + Fitness Center and the Kelowna Family Y.
Swim Lesson Spectators
- Swim lesson spectators are allowed back on deck at H2O Adventure + Fitness Centre and the Kelowna Family Y, and will need to register at the front desk.
- Our fitness areas are open and there is no need to register for a drop-in visit.
- In-person Group Fitness Classes are available and we continue to livestream classes when possible.
- As always members are asked to wipe down equipment before and after use.
In addition to our in-person fitness programs and services, we also offer the following virtual services:
- YMCA fitness staff will be streaming live fitness classes with the same registration process used to register for fitness classes.
- We will continue to offer virtual health coaching options free with membership. Book a virtual connection consult online.
- Free access to Y@Home+ for members, an online platform offering loads of live and on-demand fitness classes, wellness and meditation programs, fitness challenges, family activities, and more.
Stay tuned for updates and subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know about upcoming registration and program dates.